SYNERGY project, full name “SYnergic Networking for innovativeness Enhancement of central european actoRs focused on hiGh-tech industry”, aims at strengthening currently underdeveloped linkages, cooperation and synergies between companies, industry, research, intermediaries and policy makers in central Europe.
The project will analyze funded and finalized innovation projects and cluster institutions involved in projects into three key areas covering the most promising modern industrial technologies. These areas include:
- additive manufacturing and 3D printing
- micro- and nanotechnology-related processes and materials
- industry 4.0 sector.
Project specific objectives:
- Enabling networking, matchmaking and linking among regional actors from research, industry and intermediaries operating within 3KPAs
- Developing new services for Central Europe regional actors from research, industry and intermediaries operating within 3 KPAs
- Enhancing crowd innovation initiatives in Central European regions.
Institutions and clusters included in each area will form ‘synergic networks’ based on a novel projects assessment methodology and a ‘synergic consortia matchmaking’ IT online tool. Moreover, the project will define new crowd innovation services and test them in different types of pilot actions. As a result, project activities will boost the creation of innovative services and facilitate transnational cooperation in the industrial sector.
Target groups: regional public authorities, higher education and research, large enterprises, SMEs, business support organizations.
- Setting up Synergic Consortia and match-making open source online IT instrument
- Setting up crowdfunding and crowdsourcing platform to support innovation in Central Europe –Synergic Crowd Innovation Platform (SCIP)
- Creating regional strategy on crowd innovation.
- Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- PROFACTOR GmbH, Austria
- Technical University Chemnitz, Cluster of Excellence MERGE, Germany
- Jožef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- STEP RI Science and Technology Park of the University of Rijeka, Ltd., Croatia
- Centre of Research and Technological Innovation, s.r.l., Italy
- Upper Austrian Research GmbH, Austria
- Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum (SEZ), Germany
- microTEC Südwest e.V., Germany
- Lower Silesian Chamber of Commerce, Poland
- City of Rijeka, Croatia
- Chamber of Industry and Commerce Karlsruhe (CCI Karlsruhe), Germany
- Business Upper Austria –OÖ Wirtschaftsagentur GmbH, Austria
- Marshal’s Office of Lower Silesia, Poland
Project duration: 36 months (01.08.2017. – 31.07.2020.)
Funding programme: Interreg Central Europe
Total budget: 1.805.840,99 €
Total programme co-financing: 1.482.495,79 €
Step Ri budget: 128.750,00 €
Official web page: http://www.interreg-central.eu/Content.Node/SYNERGY.html