The Step Ri Science and Technology Park of the University of Rijeka has been participating in several EU and national funding programmes and U.S. State Department grants and has gained experience and deep understanding of project management, procedures and regulations.
We can ensure a professional and committed involvement bringing an important added value in different areas:
- Dissemination and exploitation of project results
- Pilot testing
- First class innovation management, knowledge and consulting based on global up-to-date best practices of: creation of disruptive and sustainable innovations – products and services, product and business model innovation, improvement of existing products/services – customer centered innovation based on outcome driven innovation methodology, innovation commercialisation strategies, IPR protection, accounting and access to finance.
- Education on specific topics such as IPR protection, business model innovation, pricing
- Organisation of various workshops using the Step Ri conference and education facilities
- Networking with the University of Rijeka researchers and scientists.
- Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Crafts, Republic of Croatia
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Republic of Croatia
- Primorsko-goranska County
- City of Rijeka
- Croatian agency for SMEs and investments, HAMAG BICRO
- US Embassy Zagreb
- AREA Science Park Trieste, Italy
- Danish Patent and Trademark office, Copenhagen, Denmark